Sustainability is integral to every discipline and function of the Institute – from our academics to our research to our operational practices.
We seek to facilitate the sharing of knowledge across departments, administrative offices, faculty, and students. We actively encourage partnerships and help teams to communicate, collaborate, and support each other in achieving the Institute’s sustainability goals.
Our holistic approach recognizes the role each of us has in creating a sustainable environment at Georgia Tech. It encourages us to think beyond traditional organizational structures and work inclusively with all stakeholders on campus. From our inception, our office has been guided by the understanding that we cannot achieve our goals without the help of others. In fact, we believe this is a core tenet of sustainability – we are all in this together. We are encouraged and supported by the partnerships we have established with departments, groups, and organizations, both on and off-campus.
Our Georgia Tech Partners
Our Off-Campus Partners
We also enjoy affiliation and support from the following off-campus organizations:
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE)
- Association of University Architects (AUA)
- Georgia Campus Sustainability Network
- International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Midtown Alliance
- National Association of College and Unvisity Business Officers (NACUBO)
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)