We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join the Office of Campus Sustainability’s Student Sustainability Advisory Council. This group of 10 to 15 students will advise Georgia Tech on campus wide sustainability initiatives, advance programming, and meet with campus leadership.
As members of this effort, your time, talent, and effort go towards:
- Developing and implementing sustainability programming;
- Improving the quality and visibility of sustainability efforts at Georgia Tech;
- Providing guidance as it relates to Institute-wide sustainability priorities; and
- Engaging the campus community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attendance at monthly meetings;
- Engagement of your social and academic networks; and
- Commitment of time and energy outside of meetings to ensure advancement of work.
In return, we commit to providing:
- Professional development experience;
- Networking opportunities;
- Opportunities to socialize with your fellow council members; and
- Access to leadership at Georgia Tech.
If you have questions let us know, contact Sarah Neville, sustainability project manager, at email@example.com.